Friday, January 1, 2010

Before & after


Just wanted to finally post my before & afters as at the 19/11/09. I took the final photos on my finish date but I really didn't make it through the final week. It was really funny but throughout the 12 weeks I just didn't feel that I was totally committed. However I did manage to almost get to where I wanted but sort of gave up in the final couple of weeks.Basically I am now able to fit comfortably into my clothes again.
Training wise I was on a roll but eating wasn't the best.
I am now focusing on training for athletics with all my comps coming up over Feb, March & April. I had a bit over a weeks break over Christmas & glad I didn't leave it any longer to restart.
Started my outdoor morning cardio sessions yesterday. So much easier outdoors than using equipment. I now have all the cardio equipment I could ever need. My good old treadmill now stands along side my new bike & elliptical. No excuses allowed now for some extra night cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment