Saturday, January 2, 2010

What to eat?

Being an early to bed & up early type of person I worked quite late last night & just didn't wake up this morning. When I say wake up I'm talking about 5am as regular.

Anyway being 6.30 and way to hot & humid to start I decided to give my run a miss. Had breakfast & feeling a bit more energised so hit my bike & elleptical for 40mins. Followed that up with a swim and so glad I did. I think the best thing for me at the moment is to mix it up a little.Tomorrow we are back at the track for sprint training. Looking forward to catching up with everyone. So much better training with others. I could go down by myself but I know that the quality & quantity would just not be the same. Can't seem to push myself hard enough.

Every day I sort of think I should get to the shops but I am just totally over the crowds and basically can't be bothered. I usually only duck down just before closing & pick up any essential food supplies. That is another major problem at the moment as i just don't feel enthusiastic about food anymore & could get by on next to nothing which is not good. Mind you I still love spag bolognese which I had a large amount of last night. That and maybe steak are about the only things I really eat. Can't remember the last time I had a piece of chicken breast.

I have also got a thing for yoghurt, a bit of fruit & some crunchola mixed together. And I almost forgot my new coffee machine which I love and I have almost perfected making the perfect coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment